Monday, December 17, 2007

This Week - Wringing the New Year Through Twisting Poses

For this week, the focus is on the center, the core, the foundation. Although a general focus on the full body, several poses will involve some twisting and turning, so if anyone is pregnant, I highly advise to either let me know in advance or skip the class. I apologize to discriminate, but twisting poses are to be avoided by mommies to be, and although most classes only offer a few twisting poses, this week's class will have a greater focus on twisting. However, if you have been practicing yoga for a while now, and know to avoid twisting poses by modifying them, then please let me know in advance so that I am aware.

I look forward to seeing you! Let me know if you have any questions, concerns, or pose suggestions in advance. See you then!!!

No comments: